Replacement Philips UV Lamp Tube and Quartz Sleeve Bundle.
This great bundle deal will set you up for the year ahead, ensuring you have all the necessary parts to keep your UV unit in full operation throughout the year. This bundle allows a bulb change every 6 months and quartz change (what we recommend) all so supplied with a set of spare “O” Rings.
This is one of the most integral parts of your overall filtration system, yet we often forget to maintain it as time goes by. You should replace the UV lamp in your UV unit every 6 months to ensure optimum performance and clarity. Although the lamp may still burn, it no longer emits the right UV radiation.
We stock replacement UV lamps for practically any UV system. These include 6w, 8w, 11w, 15w,16w, 25w, 30w and 55w available.
Be sure to replace or clean the quartz glass of the unit carefully before installing the new lamp to optimize the light transmission.
All our Quartz is made from high-quality Quartz Glass.
- 6/11 watt 30mm OD x 215mm L
- 8 watt 30mm OD x 340mm L
- 15/25 watt 30mm OD x 428mm L
- 30/55 watt 30mm OD x 887 mm L
Greater ultraviolet transmission
Low coefficient of thermal expansion
Increased hardness and resistance to scratching
Higher resistance to solarisation or darkening from ultraviolet radiation
Please note: All Quartz will be supplied with 2 “O” Rings
UV Lamp Sizes (excluding the 2 pins at each end)
• 6 Watt lamp – Approx 210mm long x 16mm diameter
• 8 Watt lamp – Approx 286mm long x 16mm diameter
• 11 Watt Philips lamp – Approx 210mm long x 16mm diameter
• 15 Watt Philips lamp – Approx 435mm long x 26mm diameter
• 16 Watt Philips lamp – Approx 286mm long x 16mm diameter
• 25 Watt Philips lamp – Approx 435mm long x 26mm diameter
• 30 Watt Philips lamp – Approx 893mm long x 26mm diameter
• 55 Watt Philips lamp – Approx 893mm long x 26mm diameter
Be sure to clean the quartz glass of the unit carefully before installing the new lamp to optimize the light transmission.
Important Note: When ordering UV lamps please make sure you open the box to make sure the lamps are not broken before signing the delivery note, if the bulbs are damaged please sign the delivery note “Damaged” and refuse delivery.
A claim will ONLY be accepted if signed for as DAMAGED