Valterra Gate Valve

Stocking a full range of all Valterra Gate Valves.



Gate Valves are also known as Slide Valves, Slide/Gate Valves are used to control flow and to shut off the water supply, so that pond equipment can be removed for maintenance without draining the whole system, for example, it is essential that all pumps have slide valves or ball valves on the inlet and outlet.



All Valterra Slide Valves will require appropriate sleeves to reduce down for use with metric black waste solvent weld pipe which will come supplied

Showing all 4 results